Click (+) to view browsers compatible with this website.
Use of this system is limited to the repayment of federal student loans by authorized users. Trellis Company reserves the right to monitor use of the system as necessary for appropriate use, stability, availability, and security. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal consequences, including referral to law enforcement. Unauthorized access includes any access by an employee or agent of a commercial entity who is not the individual authorized user, for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain (regardless of whether that commercial entity is providing a service to an authorized user of the system). By logging in you agree to these terms.
Important Information for Trellis Borrowers:
The CARES Act, signed into law on Friday, March 27th impacts Trellis borrowers in the following ways:
- As a result of the temporary changes to the Tax Offset Program (TOP), any garnishment of social security payments to borrowers with FFEL Program loans (including Trellis loans) will be suspended until September 21, 2020.
- In addition, the federal stimulus payments to individuals under the CARES Act will not be impacted; meaning the Department of Education will not take these stimulus payments to borrowers with FFEL Program loans (including Trellis loans).
Use myTrellis to update personal information or to check the status of your Trellis account. You can also use myTrellis to:
- View a summary of your Trellis loans
- Establish repayment arrangements with Trellis
- Make a payment from your checking/savings or use a debit or credit card
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Review payment history
- Download, print or e-sign required forms